In this Mosby, Veronica, Eli and Dan brainstorm how they can sneak a cool 20 mil into your training budget and how to talk to your friends and loved ones about the very serious topic of…learning styles.
Show notes found at mosby.ca/031 and you can email us at [email protected]
- BMW breaks ground on new $20 million training center
- Training, an obvious value add for a luxury car brand
- How can we make our learning teams that much of a value add?
- Military personnel training in Exeter, Middlesex Centre, Ont., this weekend
- Just down the road!
- Wars only happen during the day, guess.
- Earn yourself a cool five grand
- Tim Dillon, No! Tim Slade says smart things about learning styles and making broad sweeping assumptions in general
- How VR Training Can Supercharge Your Employees’ Skills
- How much of this is gratuitous?
Rance Greene’s Need a Story project –> https://needastory.com/
Follow Mosby Learning on Twitter
Connect with Dan Hirt –> LinkedIn, Instagram, & Twitter
Connect with Eli Berant –> Instagram & LinkedIn
Connect with Veronica Celina Dominguez –> Linkedin
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“RetroFuture Dirty” & “The Show Must Be Go” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download